I stole this idea from my friend who is a wonderful cook. This pairs well with chicken, turkey or any kind of beef dish. It is quick, delicious, and easy.
All you need:
- small red potatoes or fingerlings.
- Brussell sprouts, five or six
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375. Trim the ends off of your Brussell sprouts and asparagus.
- Half the Brussell sprouts.
- Wash and cut potatoes into quarters or slices.
4. Lightly toss the potatoes with olive oil and minced garlic
5. Arrange on a cookie sheet with asparagus and Brussel sprouts. Drizzle with a little more olive oil. Salt and pepper to your taste
6. Roast the vegetables for 25 minutes. Flip the potatoes once, about halfway through.
Note: you can use sweet potatoes, instead or add fresh herbs for endless variations on the same theme.