You will need:
- Large tortillas
- 2-3 cups Mexican blend cheese
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1/2 white onion, sliced thin
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 can Black beans, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1-2 tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 tbs butter
1.Prepare your veggies. Slice your onions and peppers, and mince your garlic.
2. Sauté onion, peppers, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 tsp cumin, salt and pepper in 1 tsp olive oil over medium heat for 6-8 minutes until browned.
3. Season chicken with 1 clove of garlic, 1 tsp cumin, salt and pepper. Sauté chicken breast in 1 tbs olive oil over medium heat until cooked. Stir in 1/4 cup black beans and heat. Set aside.
4. In a non stick skillet or griddle, melt 1 tbs butter. Add one tortilla and sprinkle one half of it with cheese.
5. Add chicken, peppers, black beans and onions.
6. Fold over and cook on both sides, until browned and the cheese is melted.
7. Cut up, serve and enjoy:)