Many people have their version of Buffalo chicken dip, but this is my favorite – stolen from my friend Hector:)
You will need:
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 16 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese – full fat, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot original or Buffalo
- 2 (12.5 oz) cans of drained white chicken breast or rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 1-2 dollops of sour cream (not too much or it will ruin the flavor)
HEAT oven to 350°F. Blend cream cheese, garlic, and salad dressing until smooth. Mix hot sauce, cheese and chicken. Pour into a baking dish (8×8).
BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through and bubbling. After it has cooled down, blend the ingredients.