This is a very versatile and easy dough for flatbreads, pizzas or strombolis. The beauty is there is no kneading required.
You will need:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2/3 cup warm water
- Coat a medium bowl with olive oil and set aside
- . In a food processor or in another bowl with your hands, combine flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
- Add warm water and olive oil and combine until the dough forms.
- Shape into a ball and place in the oiled bowl. Roll around lightly until it is lightly covered.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and cover with a dish towel in a dark, warm place for 45-60 minutes until it has doubled in size.